Sunday 9 October 2016

From A Beginner To A Interior Designer Expert – A Success Story By Maac Rashbehari

maac rashbehari

  1. Describe something about yourself & your journey with Maac Rashbehari.
Hello readers, this is Neha Patel - Interior Designer. I have always loved playing with computers to bring in my ideas and visualization live. So, I understood what I have to do, to be better in what I loved. Merging both design and computers together was a fun idea, and for that I just needed a good course that had specific concentration on subjects of my interest. Which will boost my career? Keeping that in mind I started searching for institutes that offer me a course that fits completely to my requirement and then I found MAAC animation Kolkata.
MAAC Rashbehari had such a great grouping of subjects that were apt for 3d designs. I also saw the project portfolio of pass out students and they were amazing and the quality of work they came up with after completion of their respective courses was exactly what I was looking for.
MAAC Rashbehari had an amazing and supportive group of faculty team who supported me throughout till the end and made sure I was comfortable and satisfied with the learning.
My journey with MAAC Rashbehari was beautiful I learned, interacted, made friends, participated in competitions, attended informative seminars and finally I reached my goal by the end of my course.
  1. Are you satisfied with your current career growth?
Yes, MAAC Rashbehari gave me a good hold on 3D designing and visualization. It embedded such level of confidence within me that I could start my own website to showcase my work and write blogs about interior designing.
  1. What is the key note for choosing your career in ARCHITECTURAL DESIGN?
Key note for me choosing architectural visualization was to add life to my designs which I represent to my clients. This helps them to understand better what my ideas are towards a project and give them clarity toward the project.
When I was declared as the champion of 24 FPS 2015 Architectural Design category I must say I did not have to look back in life any more it just gave a flying start to my career.
  1. How will you grade your mentor at MAAC Rashbehari?
MAAC Rashbehari as told earlier has an amazing team of faculties and provides best animation course in Kolkata which will stand by you till the end, in fact also once you pass out. I am blessed to have such great mentors to guide me through the period of my course and beyond. I have found a great friend in my mentor who understands my capabilities and pushes me further even if I am not sure of myself to reach towards my goal.
  1. Why will you refer any one in MAAC Rashbehari?
If I am asked to suggest an institute that offers u a wide variety of courses to choose upon it would definitely be MAAC Rashbehari, not because I have passed out but because it offers you the right course which starts from the basic and will end up like a story that you are quite ready to stand up in stage and narrate it to the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment