Sunday 6 November 2016

Maac Chowringhee Made My Dream Come True- Amiyo

Interviewer: Hi Amiyo, firstly heartiest congratulations for getting your first job with Trace VFX . Going further, we would be happy to know about your qualification and what all projects you handle at Trace VFX?
Amiyo: Hello Sir, thank you so much, I am very happy to be here and glad to get this opportunity to convey my feelings after getting my first job. After completing my Higher Secondary, I could wait no longer to join Maac Chowringhee for learning about the most fascinating subject- The VFX.  Today I am happily working as a Roto Artist at Trace VFX.
Interviewer: Wonderful! You have got a very decent and promising job. So how it feels like?
Amiyo: I feel myself very lucky to clear the interview in a single shot. Trace VFX is a good place to learn and grow. Here working environment is also good.
Interviewer: Amiyo, why did you choose VFX as a line of career, event after completing your HS, you could have gone for higher studies?
Amiyo: As I have already told you that VFX fascinated me since my childhood. To learn about effects always craved in me. It would attract me whenever I watched any Hollywood scene with visual effects.  I wanted to make my career in VFX that is why I did not go for any higher studies.
Interviewer: Why MAAC Chowringhee, what was the reason that you picked it over several others present in your own city?
Amiyo: I have visited many institutes in the city, still could not find a centre as good as MAAC Chowringhee. Especially the awards displayed and infrastructure at MAAC Chowringhee attracted me much...Read More

No comments:

Post a Comment